The Springer Nature Researcher in Residence Programme is now accepting applications, with a particular emphasis on researchers from Ukraine.
Springer Nature enables global discovery for researchers, educators, clinicians, and professionals. Their trusted imprints, books, journals, platforms, and technology solutions reach millions, ensuring fundamental knowledge is accessible and utilized to drive progress.
Join this three-month, part-time paid programme designed to provide valuable opportunities to researchers from diverse backgrounds. Gain practical experience, expand your network, and make a meaningful impact in the global research community. The purpose of the Researcher in Residence is to contribute to a better understanding of the changing needs of authors by Springer Nature, represent under-represented voices in publishing, and develop valuable skills. The programme also provides a safe space for researchers to continue their valuable research activities. The researcher can be based in either our Berlin, Heidelberg or London offices. This is a paid position.
- Work closely with a renowned global research publisher for 10 days a month.
- Connect and collaborate with a diverse community of researchers.
- Contribute to enhancing our understanding of authors’ needs.
- Early career researcher from any field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interest in publishing and innovation.
- Hold a PhD in a scientific, social sciences, or humanities discipline.