Skip to content
- Cormack Consultancy Group (CCG): for academics, for students
- Council for At-Risk Academics (Cara) is ready to help academics from any country in the world, on any continent, who are being forced to flee by the risk of imminent imprisonment, injury or death, and works with them to find them temporary refuge in universities and research institutions until they can one day return home to help re-build better, safer societies
- The Emergency Student Fund is now accepting nominations from IIE Network Member institutions for two calls
- Keele University has launched a new scholarship scheme in response to the Ukraine crisis, which will provide over £1m in financial support to refugees or those with similar status in the UK: Sanctuary Scholarships will now be available – for September 2022 entry – at both undergraduate and postgraduate taught level
- STAR (Student Action for Refugees) campaigns for and supports the creation of scholarships to improve access to university for people who have claimed asylum in the UK. Here you can find a list of scholarship opportunities in the UK, together with advice for your application and information about other funding opportunities. Also see this recent post “Information for students affected by the invasion of Ukraine”
- The University of Bristol offers scholarships and institutional shelter to refugees, and has developed a number of urgent and long-term ways to support them
- Warwick: UG Sanctuary Scholarships are available to students who are seeking asylum in the UK and are not entitled to receive statutory student financial support from Student Finance England (Wales or Northern Ireland) or the Student Awards Agency for Scotland. We welcome applications from prospective students who are at risk as a result of the war in Ukraine.