Webinar: Exploring funding opportunities in the EU and beyond: Advice for researchers from Ukraine. Registration.
The webinar will cover:
- Other EU funding opportunities for researchers (Marija Fedotovaite, Policy Officer, European Commission)
- External funding opportunities for researchers from Ukraine (Dr Oleksandra Ivashchenko, Coordinator at Science for Ukraine and Medical Physicist at University Medical Centre, Groningen)
- Strategic approaches to applying for funding (Dr Oksana Seumenicht, MSCA4Ukraine Programme Director, Alexander von Humboldt Foundation)
- Do’s and don’ts of preparing funding applications for diverse grants/fellowships (Prof Rob Kitchin, Professor of Human Geography, Maynooth University Social Sciences Institute)
- Insights and learnings from the MSCA4Ukraine application process (Dr Oksana Seumenicht, MSCA4Ukraine Programme Director, Alexander von Humboldt Foundation)