At the DUAG/UKRAINET we have now established a task force #StandWithUkraine with the aim to provide a German-wide support resource for organization and channeling the help, especially focused at students, scientists, researchers in / from Ukraine.
On the 4th of the March nine DUAG members have joined the initiative and started the intense work on:
- Preparation of an Open letter(s) to the scientific and academic community
- Informing about the opportunities to join a research group, continue studies
- Opportunities for PhD Students to complete their PhDs
- Opportunities for the students to complete their studies
- Search for resources and a lobby work in preparation of German-Ukrainian bilateral calls with the BMBF, DFG, DAAD, Humboldt foundations etc., in accordance to the actual situation in Ukraine
The members of the DUAG are invited to contribute as:
- active members, who can dedicate some time for particular tasks – please, provide your data here
- contact persons, who can provide an information on availability of research group offers for Ukrainian students and scientists in Germany – please, provide here the link to your facebook page, we will create and add you to the group.
If you have any question, please, contact Dr. Anna Grebinyk at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com