The Ukrainian Institute announces the call for proposals within the Lysiak-Rudnytsky Ukrainian Studies Programme. The goal of this Programme is to promote Ukraine abroad, participate in nuanced discourse about the country, and facilitate research on a broad variety of Ukrainian studies topics among international experts and the general public.
Cultural, educational, and research centers and institutions registered outside Ukraine are welcome to submit project proposals.
Eligible formats of the project:
- translations of non-fiction texts from Ukrainian into foreign languages;
- publications of original texts on Ukrainian issues in foreign languages;
- public discussions and lectures (including online);
- conferences and round tables (including online);
- creation and promotion of online content (publications, graphics) on Ukrainian issues to achieve the goals of the Ukrainian Institute;
- publishing of the reviews of publications on Ukrainian issues.
The project should be implemented abroad with a focus on the foreign audience.
Project implementation and reporting must be completed by November 30, 2022; no extensions will be given past the end of November. The Programme will support only short-term (one year) projects or projects that are in the final stages of implementation.