- Book: Zambrzycka, Marta; Novikova, Olena; Romaniuk, Svitlana; Jakubowska-Krawczyk, Katarzyna (2021): УКРАЇНСЬКА КУЛЬТУРА НА ЩОДЕНЬ. Частина I. Ukrainische Kultur für jeden Tag. Teil 1. München, Warschau: Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, Universität Warschau. (Available for a download)
- Book: The Frontline: Essays on Ukraine’s Past and Present, by Serhii Plokhy, 2021. The Frontline presents a selection of essays drawn together for the first time to form a companion volume to Plokhy’s The Gates of Europe and Chernobyl.
- The Ukrainian Research Institute at Harvard (HURI) Publications web-site
- Report: MIGRATION IN UKRAINE: FACTS AND FIGURES, 2021, by IOM, the UN Migration Agency, Mission in Ukraine
- Gel[:b]lau – is a German-Ukrainian magazine (available both digitally and in print) that aims to establish a qualitative and an independent bilingual media platform. This information and entertainment magazine was established in 2016 by young and active Ukrainians in Stuttgart. The aim of the magazine is to maintain and cultivate Ukrainian culture and tradition, as well as to popularize German culture among Ukrainians and bring them closer to everyday life in Germany.
- London Ukrainian Review, a special publication of the Ukrainian Institute London
- Building the Foundations of Research: A Vision for the Future of Doctoral Education in Europe
Episode #008: Leveraging AI for Treatment of Depression with Dr. Maryna Polyakova, Personalized Medicine Podcast
The Investors Book 2021 presents a catalog for investors and startups that will allow them to connect, created by the Ukrainian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association (UVCA), supported by the USAID through its Competitive Economy Program in Ukraine (USAID CEP) and the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
- A year in review: Ukrainian tech in 2021
Researchers’ Career Development
- Study: “Funding Programmes and Initiatives for Internationally Mobile Postdocs: Perceived Impacts on Individuals, Institutions and Society”, by Hans-Dieter Daniel, Jana Bobokova, Rüdiger Mutz, University of Zurich
- Useful read from the Natures Careers Community “How to tell a compelling story in scientific presentations“
- Webinar “From Academia to Business” (recording), German Scholars Organization