The Ukrainian Institute of National Memory together with the Verein Bamberg:UA e.V.invites all interested people to participate in the online seminars within the project “German-Ukrainian Historical Dialogues”.
- Topic of the 2nd seminar: Ukrainische OstarbeiterInnen und Kriegsgefangene/ Ukrainian Ostarbeiter and prisoners of war
- Date: Saturday, 18 September 2021
- Time: 11:00 – 12:30 (Berlin); 12:00 – 13:30 (Kyiv)
- Language: German & Ukrainian (with translation)
- Access Link; Meeting-ID: 828 7909 1661, Kenncode: DU
- Dr. Tetyana Pastuschenko – researcher at the Institute of History of Ukraine of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, head of the interdepartmental laboratory of the Center of Oral History of the Faculty of History of the National Taras Shevchenko University in Kyiv, member of the Ukrainian Association of Oral History.
- Dr. Prof. Dmytro Zlepko – historian, expert in the history of Eastern Europe, lecturer at the Faculty of Philosophy of the Ukrainian Free University in Munich.
Register, to receive an access link to the online seminar.
*By registering, you agree to the processing of your data. The organizers will not to distribute the collected information in any way.
The project is aimed at all who are interested in the history of Eastern Europe and aims to increase the interest in the common topics of German-Ukrainian history. Moreover, it aims at stimulation of the discourse on these historical topics, strengthen the knowledge about Ukraine in Germany and promote the scientific and educational communication between the scholars of both countries.
The project is organized by the Ukrainian Institute of National Memory and the association “Bamberg: UA e.V.” and supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, the Umbrella Association of Ukrainian Organizations in Germany (Dachverband der Ukrainischen Organisationen in Deutschland), Freundschaft kennt keine Grenzen e.V. and the German-Ukrainian Academic Society e.V.