FH Münster (Germany) invites applications for the new Professional Development Programme for Ukrainian Higher Education Administrators in the field of Internationalization in Higher Education and Science Management “Training for Higher Education Administrators (THEA) Ukraine”.
The application deadline is 7 January 2020.
The call is aimed at Higher Education Managers, Heads of International Offices and others in charge of internationalization from Ukraine. THEA Ukraine combines training elements with consultation for organisational development projects.
Skills in strategic planning, project and process management as well as change management for internationalization will be developed in the course of the THEA Ukraine program. Moreover, THEA Ukraine aims at fostering a fruitful exchange between German and Ukrainian Scientists and Administrators and at establishing sustainable regional networks in Ukraine. The course program, trainers as well as application forms can be found here.
The program is coordinated by Wandelwerk, FH Münster’s Centre for Quality Development. It cooperates with and draws from the experience of:
- Svenja Fillep-Kühn, Head of International Office, European University of Applied Sciences (DE)
- Petra Günther, Head of International Office, University of Duisburg-Essen (DE)
- Doris Herrmann, Managing Director, Agency for Quality Assurance (AQAS) (DE)
- Maria Homeyer, International Office, University of Münster (DE)
- Konstantin Kyrychenko, Head of International Office, Sumy State University (UA)
- Dr. Oksana Seumenicht, Managing Director, The German-Ukrainian Academic Society (DE)
- Dr. Yuliya Zayachuk, Associate Professor of the Department of General and Social Pedagogy, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv (UA)
- Dr. Gisela Zimmermann, Head of DAAD Information Centre Kyiv (UA)
Please note: The Leibniz University Hannover invites applications for its training course “Management of Internationalisation and German-Ukrainian Academic Cooperation 2020-2021”. The application deadline is 15 December 2019.