The Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange has announced the call for the Ulam Program. The fellowship program is aimed at inviting international academics to conduct research and teaching visits at Polish educational organizations in order to strengthen internationalization of Polish higher education and scientific institutions.
- Project start date: between 1 January 2024 and 1 October 2024
- Project duration: between 6 and 24 months
- Application deadline: 22 May 2023, 3:00 PM
- Application results: 30 November 2023
- Scholarship: 10,000 PLN/month, mobility, family and training allowances
The candidates for the program should
- hold a PhD degree
- be currently affiliated or were affiliated after 31.08.2022 with a foreign higher education or research institution
- have not worked or studied in Poland in the last three years
- have at least three reviewed English-language publications.
An invitation from a Polish host institution is also required.
The holders of the Seal of Excellence from the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022 have a special application track.
The application form and detailed information on the application process are available here.