This event is organised by the Faculty of Law of the University of Bergen and will be streamed. The key themes will be:
• Implementation and the future of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
• Perspectives on Ukraine’s EU membership application
• Approximation of laws on the way to European integration
• Experience of the EU integration – Eastern Enlargement of 2004
The symposium is open to all interested and will be streamed online.
For registration and more information, please visit the website.
– Dr. Ihor Zhovkva (Deputy Head of Office of the President of Ukraine)
– Prof. Tetyana Antsupova (Judge of the Grand Chamber of the Supreme Court of Ukraine)
– Prof. Eirik Holmøyvik (member of the Council of Europe’s Venice Commission for Democracy through Law)
– Prof. Kseniia Smyrnova (Vice-Rector of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv)
– Prof. Roman Petrov (National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy),
and many other distinguished scholars from Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Belgium, the United Kingdom and Norway