Free online courses about Ukraine, its history and culture:
- The online university Choice31, in cooperation with the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine, creative agency Banda, and experts in history, culture, theology, business, and political science, has developed the interactive course “Be Brave Like Ukraine.” It is about how Ukrainian identity and courage were formed. The course consists of 15 brief lessons about culture, geography, history, and business that illustrate the formation of the country. It is available in English and Ukrainian.
- The Ukrainian Institute, together with educational studio EdEra, has launched an online course on the past and present of Crimea and Crimean Tatars, indigenous people of Ukraine, called “Crimea: History and People.” You can watch it in English on the Udemy platform. The course is free of charge. It consists of ten sections and 21 lectures with a 1-hour 45-minute total length. The course will also provide information about the indigenous people of Crimea — the Crimean Tatars, and their long struggle for the right to return to their homeland.
- Udemy ‘Ukraine: History, Culture, and Identities’ course: A short introductory course in the history, culture, and society of Ukraine from the Middle Ages to the present
- Ukraïnica: The Primary Database of Ukrainian Studies is a platform, established by The Ukrainian Research Institute at Harvard University (HURI), in partnership with the Ukrainian Institute, connects a growing database of Ukrainian literary works, historical documents, and films in high-quality English translation with a syllabus-building tool for creating and exporting editable reading lists with references for primary and secondary course materials.
- 10 Things Everyone Should Know About Ukraine, Ukrainian Institute London