Deadline: 14 September (annual)
Focus on i3 (international, inter-sectoral, interdisciplinary) mobility
The MSCA-Net-Handbook with application tips is available
- European Postdoctoral Fellowships (1-2 years) are open to researchers of any nationality moving within Europe or coming to Europe from another part of the world to pursue their research career
- Global Postdoctoral Fellowships (1-2 years outside of Europe + 1-year mandatory return phase year in EU member state or HE associated state) fund the mobility of researchers outside Europe and are open to nationals or long-term residents of the EU Member States (MS) or Horizon Europe Associated Countries (AC)
The host can be in the academic or non-academic sectors.
- Any nationality (for Global Fellowships: nationals or long-term residents of MS or HE AC)
- In possession of PhD (successful PhD thesis defense) at the call deadline
- < 8 years research experience after PhD (exceptions: career breaks, work outside research, research outside Europe for reintegrating researchers)
- Mobility rule: not resided / main activity in the country of the beneficiary (or host organization for GF) more than 12 in the 36 months before call deadline
- Secondments worldwide up to 1/3 of the fellowship duration (not in the return phase of the GFs) and/or
- Optional additional placement of up to 6 months in a non-academic European organization, at the end of the fellowship applicable to both European and Global PF
Review of applications/ advice is available for those applying to a German hosting organization through the NKS-MSC (firstname.lastname@example.org, https://www.nks-msc.de) or KoWi (you can send your draft till 24 August).