During this discussion panel, our guests will reflect on the initiatives supporting Ukrainian scientists and researchers for the past few months, constructively looking at their advantages and limitations. They will also discuss moving spontaneous actions towards more long-term solutions on large scale and the place of small, volunteering organisations in providing aid.
- Oksana Seumenicht, UKRAINET
- Anna Kłos, Polish Young Academy (AMU PAN)
- Oleksandra Ivashchenko, Science for Ukraine
- Alina Frolova, The Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Kyiv
- Ondřej Černotík, Czexpats in Science