The Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau (TH Wildau, near Berlin) launches Wildau Welcome IT School aiming to offer students who fled from Ukraine and had to interrupt their studies an opportunity to continue their education in order not to lose a semester at their home university.
An attractive program was composed in the field of IT/computer science which should meet demands of a Bachelor and a Master program and allows Ukrainian students to acquire up to 30 ECTS.
Candidates will be enrolled in a running study program at TH Wildau. Successful completion will be awarded with a certificate for acknowledgement of credits in Ukraine.
The program of the Wildau Welcome IT School:
- 20 lessons per week
- 30 ECTS
- hybrid (online and in presence)
- starts in May and will run for 15 weeks
- free of charge
- the core modules are “Web-application development” and “Application of Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence”, both in Ukrainian language, are offered by the DUAG member Prof. Dr. Alina Nechyporenko
- the full list of courses in English and in Ukrainian
- Ukrainian citizenship
- Ukrainian student status
- Residence in Germany
- Basic knowledge in IT or similar
For registration at the Wildau Welcome IT School, please, fill this form