This Forum is organized as a set of events to mark the centenary of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
This Forum is aimed at researchers working in Ukraine and abroad. It will include thematic scientific sessions, panels and round-table discussions to address important aspects of science and higher education reform currently undertaken in Ukraine. There also will be a session dedicated to German-Ukrainian collaboration to mark the 25th anniversary of the S&T Cooperation Agreement between Ukraine and Germany. The program will be published here in due course.
- to present excellent science, in particular highlighting successful collaborative projects
- to support establishing new and foster existing research contacts and partnerships
- to highlight research funding opportunities
- to discuss the reform of science and HE system in Ukraine
Register by 15 September 2018, submit the title of your scientific contribution, indicate the questions you are interested to be addressed and propose topic(s) of interest for a broader discussion!
- Prof. Yaroslav Yatskiv, NAS of Ukraine / Head of the Ukrainian International Committee of Science & Culture at the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) of Ukraine
- Prof. Olga Garaschuk, University of Tübingen, Germany/ President of the German-Ukrainian Academic Society
- Prof. Oleksandra Antoniouk, Institute of Mathematics of the NAS of Ukraine/ Kyiv Academic University/ President of the Humboldt Club Ukraine
- Dr. Oleksandr Skorokhod, Head of the Young Scientists’ Council of the NAS of Ukraine
- Prof. Vira Troyan, Non-governmental Organization “Women in Science”, Ukraine
This event is organized and supported by the following organizations:
- National Academy of Sciences (NAS) of Ukraine (The Ukrainian International Committee of Science & Culture and The Young Scientists’ Council of the NAS of Ukraine)
- The German-Ukrainian Academic Society/ The Ukrainian Academic International Network (The UKRAINE Network)
- Baden-Württemberg International (Agency for International Economic and Scientific Cooperation)
- Kyiv Academic University
- Humboldt Club Ukraine
- NGO “Women in Science”