Registration is open: The Annual Meeting 2019 of the German-Ukrainian Academic Society will take place in Tübingen on Friday, 20 September, 2019
Die Jahrestagung 2019 der Deutsch-Ukrainischen Akademischen Gesellschaft e.V. findet am 20.09.2019 in Tübingen statt.
Щорічне засідання Німецько-Українського Академічного Товариства відбудеться 20.09.2019 в Тюбінгені, Німеччина.
The next Annual Meeting of the German-Ukrainian Academic Society will take place in Tübingen within the framework of the Days of Ukraine in Baden-Württemberg (Meeting Chair: Prof. Olga Garaschuk, Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen), taking place in Tübingen on 19-20 September 2019.
The part, open to interested public, will include:
on Thursday 19 September (10:00 – 21:00):
- Session “Best praxis in German-Ukrainian research collaborations in Baden-Württemberg”
- Networking lunch/ Exhibition of the R&D sector
- Interactive Panel Discussion “Research & development in the private sector”
- The 2019 Final of the PhD Thesis Presentation Contest
- Networking Get-Together
on Friday 20 September (9:00 – 12:30):
- A session “Academic cooperation between higher education institutions in Baden-Württemberg and Ukraine: from student exchanges to joint study programs”
- Networking Lunch
The Annual Meeting 2019 of the society members will take place on Friday 20 September (12:30 – 16:30).
2018: The second annual meeting of the German-Ukrainian Academic Society took place in Dresden, Germany on 5 October 2018.
2017: The first annual meeting of the German-Ukrainian Academic Society took place in Augsburg, Germany on 6 October 2017. Program 2017 (download)
2016: Founding meeting of the German-Ukrainian Academic Society took place in Berlin, Germany on 11 July 2016.