“Research in Germany” brings together German universities and research institutions interested in recruiting international PhD students and researchers. We know from experience that organising a research stay abroad can be complicated. That is why we provide an extensive range of information to graduates and researchers who are thinking about spending some time researching in a foreign country. Registration: Please click here to register for the event.
At the virtual fair you can visit multiple booths, each representing a German university or research institution. In addition to testimonials and branding videos, each booth offers a wide array of information on doctoral positions and research openings, programmes and study opportunities. Aside from that, you can also talk to recruiters and scientists from all of the exhibiting higher education institutions via one-on-one online chats.
Key information about the event
- When? 4 May 2017: online fair, 10 am – 2 pm (EDT) | 4 – 8 pm (MESZ)
- Where? Online, North & South America and EU countries
- What? Information on PhD and post-doc positions and programmes, funding, admission procedures
- Which subject? All subjects
- For whom? Graduates, PhD students, post-docs
- How? Register to participate via the link provided below
- Exhibitors? Programme coordinators and supervisors from various German universities and research institutions
The German exhibitors (see list on the web-site) will offer detailed information about PhD and post-doctoral positions, research funding, PhD programmes, research groups and junior professorships in all scientific disciplines.