The Ukrainian Scopus Awards, organized for the first time this year, aim to foster Ukrainian research excellence and collaboration. The winners were selected by the Ministry of Education & Science of Ukraine, based on publication and citation data drawn from Elsevier’s Scopus. The awards recognize the contributions made by the Ukrainian research community to the global scientific landscape, early-career Ukrainian researchers, and scientific collaboration within research groups. Two further awards acknowledge consistency in research performance demonstrated by a Ukrainian research institution and a local academic journal. The winners are:
- Volodymyr Lushchak, Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University
- Leonid Levchuk, National Science Center, Kharkov Institute of Physics and Technology
- Boris Minaev, Cherkasy Bohdan Khmelnytsky National University
- Olha Brovarets, Institute of Molecular Biology & Genetics, Nat’l Academy of Science of Ukraine (NASU)
- Dmytro Hovorun, Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics, NASU
- Yury Ushenko, Chernivtsi National University
- Pavlo Mikhailyuk, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- Anna Morozovska, Institute of Physics, NASU
The institutional award was presented to Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University.
The journal award was presented to “Eksperimentalnaya Onkologiya” (Experimental Oncology).